PASCO resources for remote instruction & online learning
If your district or campus is moving to online learning or remote instruction here are resources & software license information
PASCO helps students and teachers during COVID-19 closures- Software licenses
If your district or campus is having to move to online learning, our software licensing transfer to your students at no additional cost! Instructors have always been allowed to install PASCO software on their personal computers under our software license terms.
Shared Sessions in SPARKvue
Did you know SPARKvue can livestream data collection to all of your students' devices, even if they are at home? With Shared Sessions, students can log into a SPARKvue session hosted by their teacher, observe data collection in real time, and do their own analysis. To learn more about hosting Shared Sessions in SPARKvue, check out this video.
Resources for SPARKvue and Capstone:
• Both Capstone and SPARKvue site licenses permit students to install the licensed software on their home devices. Instructors and staff are also permitted to install SPARKvue and Capstone on their personal/home devices.
• SPARKvue is a free download for Chromebooks, iPad, iPhone, Android phones and tablets. Just search for "SPARKVue" in the App store of your device.
• Students can use their mobile devices' on-board sensors to do experiments anywhere.
• Share work from SPARKvue or Capstone by snapshotting the Journal.
• Share pre-recorded experiments using Capstone's video and video analysis features.
• Capstone's "Replay Data" feature replays data collection for previously collected datasets.
PASCO Support Resources:
Video Library on pasco.com
Experiment Library: Free downloadable student labs!
- PASCO How Do I? YouTube