My PASCO Wireless Sensor or AirLink Won't Connect
I cannot connect my Wireless Sensor to PASCO software
Please select the system/operating system you are using for specific Wireless Sensor troubleshooting instructions
General PASCO Wireless Troubleshooting (all platforms)
- Make sure your computer/tablet/phone has Bluetooth 4.0 capability and Bluetooth is turned on
- Check that your PASCO software is a current version: Capstone 1.10 or higher, SPARKvue 4.0 or higher
- Wireless Sensor Hard Reset: Hold down the power (on/off) button for ~10 seconds. Release button. Lights will flash. Turn sensor back on. Try to pair sensor to PASCO software again.
- Connect Wireless Sensor to PASCO software (via USB if available on sensor) to check for a firmware update. Update your sensor.
Platform-Specific Troubleshooting Guides
- PS-3200 AirLink
- ME-1240/ME-1241 Smart Cart
- Any Wireless Sensor (white case, product number starts with PS-32xx)